Cambridge legal essays written in honour of and presented to Doctor Bond, Professor Buckland and Professor Kenny
Publisher: W. Heffer & sons ltd. in Cambridge, Eng
Written in English
- Bond, Henry,
- Buckland, W. W. 1859-1946,
- Kenny, Courtney Stanhope, 1847-1930,
Editors: Percy H. Winfield, fellow of St. John"s College, and Arnold D. McNair, fellow of Gonville and Caius College, in the University of Cambridge.
|Statement||by G.G. Alexander [and others]|
|Contributions||Winfield, Percy Henry, Sir, 1878-1953, ed., McNair, Arnold Duncan McNair, Baron, 1885-1975.|
|LC Classifications||LAW |
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||viii, 331 p.|
|Number of Pages||331|
|LC Control Number||26017937|
- butterflies of the Yemen Arab Republic
- Scripture Journal Peony (Journals)
- Theatre of protest and paradox
- The Problem Drinking Continuum
- DAF 66 workshop manual and service bulletins.
- The Traveling Engineers Association (To Improve The Locomotive Engine Service of American Railroads)
- Electron diffraction.
- From Newton to Mandelbrot
- fundamentals of library classification
- Equity guide to the National Insurance Code.
- Striking chords
- Learning to think strategically
- Adventure, Romance & Revival
- Plant-water relationships in outdoor environments
- Introduction to graph theory
- Recovered Memories
- The Lilac Sunbonnet
- Treatment procedures in communicative disorders
- Catalogue of the splendid, curious, and extensive library of the late Sir Mark Masterman Sykes, bart., parts 1-3
- You and God.